Composite decking experts in Ipswich
Do you have a deck that’s seen better days?
A well-maintained deck can last for years, but if it’s starting to look worse for wear, it might be time for an upgrade. Composite decking is a great option – it’s durable, low-maintenance and looks great.
Composite decking is the perfect solution if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to update your outdoor space. With Pergolas builders Solutions, you can choose from various colours and styles to create the perfect look for your home.
Call us to learn more about our composite decking options!
What composite decking is, and what are the benefits
Composite decking refers to a variety of different products that are made from a mixture of wood and plastic. This combination creates a strong and durable material that is easy to maintain.
There are many benefits to using composite decking, including:
– Composite decking is very low maintenance. You won’t need to sand, stain or paint it like you would with traditional timber decking.
– Composite decking is durable and withstands elements, including harsh sunlight, rain, snow and ice.
– Composite decking is slip-resistant, making it a safe option for your home.
– Composite decking is eco-friendly as it is made from recycled materials.
Contact us today for a free quote.
Composite decking installation
Composite decking installation is quite simple and can be done by anyone with basic carpentry skills. However, it is always best to hire a professional to install your decking, as they will have the experience and knowledge to do so correctly.
If you plan to install composite decking yourself, you should keep a few things in mind:
1. You must ensure that the area where you will install the decking is level. If not, you may need to use shims to level it out.
2. You must ensure that the area is well-ventilated so the composite decking can adequately cure.
3. When working with composite decking, you should always wear gloves and a dust mask.
Composite decking care and maintenance
Care is vital to keep your composite decking in pristine condition. Here are some tips on how to care for your composite decking:
-To clean your composite decking, use soap and water. You can also use a pressure washer, but be sure to use a fan tip and not a zero-degree tip.
– If you live in an area with snow, you should remove the snow from your decking as soon as possible. Snow can cause mould and mildew to grow on your decking.
– Be sure to seal your composite decking at least once a year. This will help protect it from the elements and keep it looking new for years to come.
However, if you do run into any issues, be sure to contact a professional for help.
Composite Decking Prices Ipswich - getting the best deal
When it comes to composite decking, you want to ensure you get the best quality for the best price. At Pergolas Ipswich Solutions, we pride ourselves on offering the best quality composite decking at competitive prices.
Composite decking is the perfect solution if you want a low-maintenance, durable, and eco-friendly option for your decking needs. Contact us today to find out more about our composite decking solutions.
Why choose us?
Do you want to improve your home’s appearance and increase its value?
A well-built deck is a perfect way to achieve both of these goals. Not only does it look great, but it also adds extra living space for you and your family to enjoy. And because composite decking is so durable, you can be sure it will last many years.
We understand that choosing a suitable decking material can be difficult. That’s why we offer various colours and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your home. We also have a team of experts who can help you design and build your dream deck, so you can rest assured knowing it will be done right.
Contact us today for a free consultation!